Sunday 5 March 2017

An Appy day

Hey,

Just have a look if this is the day you had some day and you even didn't realise. Our life is Appy now..Don't know about Happy. I guess the difference of 'H' stands for Human-touch.

I woke up by mobile alarm and while bathing listened Jio music app. I got ready. Took auto and paid by paytm app. I booked my mumbai local train ticket by UTS app. Checked train schedule on M-Indicator app. Read answers on Quora app, music on Jio, You tube, whatsapp, CaClubIndia app etc. Reached bandra. Booked ticket on bookmyshow app. Paid through mobiqwik app that converted my payback points in 565 rupees and got 100 cash back too. Located theater venue using Google map app. Checked in on Facebook and posted on instagram. Came back to station from theater through Ola app booking and with Ola money. Used earlier booked local train ticket. Used Riddler app for booking ticket on BEST bus to reach home and paid through free Riddler points received. Whatsapp Vedio called my friend. Wrote this on evernote after Ordering pizza through dominos app. Checked my steps on Google fit app. Made plan of next weekend with help of Haptik app. ReFilled my e wallets with icici i-mobile app. Felt cold and having no medicine, ordered on Pharmeasy. Finally thinking to post on blogger app.

I wish I could charge some fees to them for advertising them. :P

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment